• Designed for the metal roofing industry
• Made of black EPDM rubber, this flashing is designed for maximum resistance to all weather conditions. The EPDM compound will not shrink or expand when exposed to the elements, keeping that tight seal for decades
• A flexible aluminum base allows the flashing to conform to any panel configuration and most roof pitches.
• The first ICC flashing of its kind listed with the Florida and California Building codes®.
• Compliance with the following codes:
INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE® (IBC)
INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE® (IRC)
CALIFORNIA BUILDING CODE® (CBC)
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTIAL CODE® (CRC)
FLORIDA BUILDING CODE® (FBC)
FLORIDA RESIDENTIAL CODE® (FRC)
• ICC-ES is the United States’ leading source of technical information on building products and building technology for code compliance.
• ICC-ES performs technical evaluations of building products, components, methods and materials. The evaluation process culminates with the issuance of reports on compliance with the major U.S. building codes, which are available at www.icc-es.org.
• ICC-ES is a subsidiary of the International Code Council, a membership association dedicated to building safety and fire prevention that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings, including homes and schools. Most U.S. cities, counties and states that adopt codes choose the International Codes developed by the International Code Council.
• The only flashing with a 35 Year warranty
• 14 sizes
• Fits: 1/8” (3mm) up to 28-1/2” (724mm) pipes
• Base range: 2-1/4” (57mm) to 34” (863mm)
• Cut lines clearly marked to allow for easy installation for multiple pipe sizes.