- Specifically designed for the residential Industry
- Weather protection made of black or gray EPDM rubber or high temp red, gray silicone these flashings are compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- A “C20” ASTM additional requirement was added to assure conformance to the most stringent ozone/weathering specifications available.
- The addition of fire retarding agents milled directly into the rubber compound creates a self-extinguishing feature which enables it to be used with type “B” vents. Listed with IAPMO certification No.3121
- The built-in 20° pitch allows adaptability to almost any roof pitch including 45°
The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving are intended to eliminate razor knives and allow for a circular hole Easily used on Shingles, Tiles and other residential roofing.
- Marked with dimensions to allow for easy sizing to fit each individual application. Aluminum panel allows the pipe boot flashing to conform to any panel configuration and/or roof pitch.
- 4 sizes
- Fits: 1/4” (6mm) up to 18” (457mm) pipes
- Base: Mini 16” X 19-1/4” (410 X 490mm) • (#1) 20” X 24” (508 X 609mm)
(#2) 26” X 30” (660 X 762mm) • (#3) 35” X 35” (889 X 889mm)
- 20 Year Warranty